It's been a while since my last post. Got to come up with some ideas for the next one. Things I'm working on:
- Using CiviCRM to create a CRM for a membership organization and backbone for its new website
- Getting ready for the reveal of a new website for a professional organizer
- Developing a donor management solution for a Chicago-based foundation in Salesforce
- Developing a client tracking solution using Salesforce for the Chicago chapter of a national service organization
- Waiting for a client to get back into developing her WordPress site. (Yes, Sally, I'm talking about you.)
- Designing a Drupal module to clone a user's last webform submission
- Helping to build a set of interlinked Drupal sites that revolve around a Salesforce system used for association management
- A presentation for Lumity on Social Media for non-profits. Still have to work on the opening humorous moment and nailing the finish.
Of these, the one I'm most excited about is CiviCRM. Because it is deeply integrated with Drupal, it fits my need to have membership control site access, and everyone who fills out a form at the site will automatically become a contact. It also supports payments, event regisrations, and mass mailings. I guess we're agreed. As I move forward with this CiviCRM project, I'll write about how it's going, what went well, and what didn't. Meantime, follow my Twitter stream for micro-comments on the process.