Roger McNamee, my favorite venture capitalist rhythm guitar player, was on Bloomberg TV talking about how a lot of the big tech firms are completely missing the picture and no longer innovating.
Some of his talking points are:
- Profit share vs. market share; Apple vs. Samsung
- Android’s core market
- Samsung could be Apple, but they don’t do what’s necessary to enhance the value of their products
- There’s no brand loyalty when Android is the selection criterion
- The best days are not behind Apple or its stock
- What’s the point of Yahoo?
Watch it at